❆ Feeling Festive ❆

Sunday, 13 December 2015


Christmas is my favourite time of the year - delicious food, heavenly candles, family time, a warm & cosy home, festive decorations & the fact that having multiple mugs of hot chocolate in one day is acceptable...well it is to me anyway. Even though I start preparing for Christmas super early [ We're talking January here ] I still get a little stressed which can make it hard to feel super excited for Christmas. I thought I'd put together a little post of some of my favourite things to do to help me feel festive.
  • Buying & wrapping presents.
  •  Making the house look super festive.
  • Light a few candles, turn on the fairy lights & watch Christmas movies.
  • Listen to Christmas songs.
  • Do a little baking.
  •  Attempt some festive nail art.
  •  Make a hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream.
  • Put on some Christmas themed pjs & have a little pamper session.
  • Create a home made decoration.
What are your favourite festive things to do?
  
♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric