DIY Christmas Decoration

Sunday, 20 December 2015


Every Christmas I want to create my own decorations but I never seem to get around to it. This year I have left it pretty late but I've managed to make something I adore with things I already had laying around. 

Things I used:
  • Empty ferrero rocher box
  • Battery operated fairy lights
  •  Glittery red & white baubles

I put the battery box & a few of the lights in first & then added a few baubles. I repeated this until all the lights & baubles were in,  moved them around a bit until I had easy access to the switch & put the lid on. 

This is a super easy DIY & I really love how it looks. You can use any clear jar or container & put anything in it to cover the battery box. I have a few more fairy light DIYs I would love to make but as we only have a few more days left I might not have the time. Would it be acceptable to make Christmas decerations in January? I think so! haha

Have you made any Christmas decorations? 

♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric