Christmas Nail Art #3

Thursday, 17 December 2015


While I was having a little browse on Ebay, I came across these gorgeous Snowflake nail stickers. I thought they would be perfect for a festive nail art look that would be super quick & easy. The stickers come in quite a few different shapes & sizes which is great for me as I don't have much space to work with. They also last really well on the nails - as soon as the sticky side touches your nail, it's not budging. I would recommend using a thin pair of tweezers to apply the stickers to the nail as they are quite small, so it can be a little fiddly.

Products I used:
  
The seller that I got the snowflake stickers from also have a few different designs & colours to choose from. The prices range from £1.30 - £1.50 which I think is amazing considering the quality & lasting power is pretty incredible.
 
Are you rocking festive nails?


2 comments:

  1. These snowflakes are so cute! I usually go for red nails and glitter for Christmas but I'd love to try out some stickers like these :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I love red glittery nails! I definitely recommend picking some up, they are so simple & last for ages xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric