Christmas Gift Ideas | For The Foodie, The Gamer & The Homebody

Thursday, 3 December 2015



Nandos Table Trio | Starbucks Dusting Set | Great British Ales Selection | Kopparberg Winter Warmer Set | Hairy Bikers Salt Pinch Pot | Jamie Oliver Terracotta Drizzler With Olive Oil | Hairy Bikers Flabour To Savour Tasty Meat Rubs | Food Nation Infused Oils Set | Sizzle & Sear Board & Meat Rubs | Laura Ashley Ceramic Measuring Spoons | Jamie Oliver Mini Spice Shakers | Food Nation Pestle & Mortar | Sizzle & Sear Burger Press & Seasoning | Sizzle & Sear Chip Buckets & Flavoured Salts | Mary Berry Simple Cakes Cookbook | Rosanna Pansino Nerdy Nummies Cookbook | Nigella Lawson Christmas Cookbook | Nutella Cookbook | George Home Made With Love Baking Stamps | George Home Caeramic Measuring Cups 



Duvet Day Bedding Set | Yankee Candle Toasted Marshmallow Candle | Faux Fur Throw | Jam Jar Light | Yankee Candle Votive Set | Grey Jumbo Cord Cushion | Fleece Bunny Pyjama Set | Knitted Pom Pom Lounge Socks | Faux Fur Mule Slippers | American Horror Story Boxset: Seasons 1-4 | Staedtler Fibre Tip Pens | Enchanted Forest Colouring Book | Popcorn Holder | Harry Potter Boxset | Grimm Boxset: Seasons 1-3Santa Mug, Hot Chocolate & Mini MarshmallowsTartan Stag Cushion Cover |  Tartan Throw | Gingerbread Cookie Mix & Cookie Cutter

2 comments:

  1. This is honestly so helpful I am spoilt for choice, I want to get my bf a gaming chair and I love the jamie oliver sets for 'adults' ;) xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this post helped you lovely (: I would love a gaming chair but there are so many to choose from - I think I'll have to wait until the sales (: I really want to get my hands on the Jamie Oliver mini spice shakers & pretty much all the other food gift sets (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric