The Netflix Tag

Thursday, 3 September 2015

 
I have quite a love/hate relationship with Netflix. I sign up - watch all of the films/tv shows that interest me - find nothing else - cancel my account - repeat. I don't have Netflix at the moment but I saw this tag on Annie Writes Beauty & as I'm currently thinking about signing up again, I thought I'd give it a go.

1. What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Grimm, Criminal Minds, Miranda, Numb3rs etc.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Nothing currently but I saw someone tweet that the 2nd season of The Originals is now on there. It's worth signing up for.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 
I've really gotten into Hawaii Five-0 but I think season 5 is currently on TV. So.. if they could put season 1-4 on there, then that would be great.

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
When I'm trying to binge watch something & then Netflix asks "Are you still watching *insert tv show here*?" Yes, I'm still watching. Stop judgeing me, Netflix!

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
Comfy pjs, blanket/duvet, candles & snacks.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Grimm! It's AMAZING!!
  
♡ 

4 comments:

  1. Ah I'm obsessed with Criminal Minds. I got the box set a while back and constantly watch old episodes. I'm currently watching Sons of Anarchy on Nextflix and absolutely love it - it's not my usual type of programme but it's so so good! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, isn't it (: I really need to get them on dvd but boxsets can be quite expensive :/ I've heard some good things about that, I might have to give it a watch (: xx

      Delete
  2. I will have to check out Grimm as I have just finished Orange is the new black and feeling sad haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it, it's so good! I didn't even get through season 1 of Orange is the new black but I may have to give it another go soon (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric