Max Factor Creme Puff Blush - Lovely Pink

Sunday, 13 September 2015


I have a love/hate relationship with Max Factor as more often that not their products don't really work for me. They not so recently brought out the Creme Puff Blushers which then lead to a million & one different reviews saying how amazing they are. The thing that really intrigued me was that they were supposed to be pretty good Hourglass dupes & as I would get insane guilt if I spent that much money on a single blush.. I gave into the blogger hype & for once I don't regret it. 

There are six shades available:
  • Lovely Pink
  • Seductive Pink
  •  Nude Mauve
  •  Lavish Mauve 
  •  Alluring Rose
  •  Gorgeous Berries 

 I chose the shade Lovely Pink as it looked like the best shade for my fair skin. It's a mix between pale pink & coral tones with subtle gold shimmer running through it.

The blush has a light, finely milled formula that is quite soft in texture & blends like an absolute dream. When applied it gives the cheeks a subtle flush of colour with a beautiful sheen that acts as a ever so natural highlight - it's perfect for minimal makeup days but if you want it to be a little more intense, it can easily be built up. As I'm quite lazy I like to find other uses for my makeup, one morning I applied this to other areas of my face - corners of my eyes, down the bridge of my nose etc. You're probably wondering why I did that & I'll tell you - If you sheer it out enough.. it just leaves the skin looking so bright & healthy. It can also be layered over other blushers to create a unique shade/add a little extra glow. The lasting power is pretty impressive - It stays put all day without the need to reapply even when the sun is trying to make me turn into a puddle.  

All in all, I adore this blush! It's pigmented but you can sheer it out or build it up as much as you like, it leaves the skin looking fresh & healthy all day long & well... it's rather pretty isn't it. 

Are you a fan of Max Factor? Do you think the Creme Blush is a Hourglass dupe?

6 comments:

  1. I don't usually use Max Factor all that much but I after this post I feel like I need to dibble dabble in their blushes this one seems amazing!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't really a brand that I gravitate towards either. I would defininitely recommend trying them out. All of the shades look so beautiful (: I'd love to know what you think if you do give them a go xx

      Delete
  2. I hardly ever treat myself to products from Max Factor as I find them to be slightly overpriced. I couldn't resist buying these blushes though! This one is so pretty. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only really buy from them if I need to spend a certain amount for Boots points haha. It really is lovely! What shades do you have? (: xx

      Delete
  3. As soon as I saw it I was like that looks like an hourglass blush?! HAHA and then you said it, I think it looks so pretty I must pick it up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they do look quite similar (: I definitely recommend trying them out, all the shades look so beautiful! I would love to know your thoughts if you do try them out (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric