Blog Sale Bargains #11 | Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer - Fair Neutral

Thursday, 24 September 2015


Urban Decay is one of my all time favourite brands but that also means that I have a wishlist as long as Luffy's arm when he uses gum gum pistol. The naked concealer was at the top of said wishlist as I had heard some great things about it & I always have something on my face that needs to be concealed. With most high end products I didn't really want to pay full price just in case I didn't like it, so I turned to blog sales & a makeup group on Facebook where you can buy/sell your unwanted goodies. I eventually found someone selling it in exactly the shade I wanted for around £8-£10,  as it had barely been used I thought that was a pretty good price. I have been using it for quite a while now, so I think I should actually get round to telling you all what my thoughts are.

The concealer has a very lightweight but creamy consistency, it glides over every imperfection with ease [take that dry patches!] & blends into the skin beautifully. In terms of coverage I would say it falls into the medium to full category but once it has been blended it doesn't feel like your wearing much of anything & it just looks like you have naturally flawless skin. I have been using this as more of a highlighting concealer as it does an amazing job at brightening the skin but it also works really well on any redness/blemishes I may have. The concealer doesn't come with your typical doe foot applicator, instead it's a flat & flexible sponge tip that has just the right amount of product on it which means there is no double dipping required. The lasting power is kinda amazing - I usually apply my makeup around 10am, fast forward to bedtime it's probably around 1am - 2am..so I didn't really expect my makeup to look that great & for the most part it didn't. My concealer was the only thing that managed to hold it's own against the weather, my constant face touching & a few laughter induced tears. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't perfect but considering it had been on my face for around 16 hours, it looked pretty damn good. What makes it even more amazing is that it isn't prone to creasing, settling into fine lines or oxidising throughout the day.

 This is an amazing concealer & I would definitely recommend it to everyone. If you don't fancy waiting until it pops up on a blog sale then it retails for £17.50 & you can get it from places like Feel Unique, John Lewis & Debenhams.

There are 8 shades available:
  • Fair Neutral
  • Light Warm
  • Light Neutral
  •  Medium Light Neutral
  •  Medium Neutral
  • Medium Dark Warm
  • Medium Dark Neutral
  • Dark Neutral
   
What is your current favourite concealer? Have you found any bargains lately?

2 comments:

  1. I adore Urban decay too - I also have a wishlist as long as my arm! In fact, a package came for me this morning with three urban decay products in, and this was one of them! I hope I love it as much as you do :)

    Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UD is such an amazing brand, I definitely need to purchase a few bits soon. Ooh exciting! It's an amazing conealer, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it when you try it out. (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric