Autumn

Sunday, 20 September 2015

Autumn is just around the corner & you may already know this but I'll tell you again - It's my favourite season. I don't really like spring, I hate Summer & Winter is just not as good. I thought I'd share some of the things that I'm looking forward to.

  • Being able to wear my faux leather jacket, tartan snood & ankle boots without overheating  
  • Ginerbread, caramel & pumpkin spice lattes   
  • Crunchy & colourful leaves
  •  Oversized jumpers  
  • Candles & wax tarts 
  • Rainy days / dark chilly nights snuggled under the duvet
  •  Comfy pjs/onesie, slippers & all of the blankets  
  • Delicious homemade comfort food
  • Christmas is coming!
  • Fairy lights
  • Mac cranberry   
  • Dark nail polish
  • Salted caramel hot chocolate everything!
  •  Fluffy socks
  • Harry potter, the nightmare before christmas & hocus pocus 
  • Sparklers [ even though they kinda terrify me ]
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG yes I cannot wait I am so excited, I love wrapping up warm and have been waiting for it all Summer which does seem a little ungrateful I guess haha and I love the fireworks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not a fan of Summer, so I tend to be day dreaming about getting all cosy & actually feeling the cold haha. I like looking at fireworks but I had how loud they are, so I kinda just watch them from my bedroom (: I enjoy sparklers though, they are super pretty (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric