Loving Lately #9

Wednesday, 19 August 2015



Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Light Porcelain
 I have a pretty rubbish sleeping pattern, so I need a foundation that will make me look less zombie like in the morning & this foundation does just that by covering my redness/blemishes perfectly, not drawing attention to my dry patches & adding a natural looking glow to my skin. The lasting power is pretty impressive - it looks flawless all day long & holds it's own against the heat/my serial face touching.

Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
I usually don't get on with Max Factor products but this mascara has quickly become a favourite. It has quite a chunky wand with lots of tiny little bristles that does a great job at separating & coating all the lashes evenly. The mascara itself makes my lashes look fuller, longer & more volumised while still looking quite natural.

Burberry Kisses Lipstick - Nude Pink
  I'm not really one for wearing a lip product everyday but when I do, I opt for the bolder colours. I've been trying to find the perfect pinky nude & I was ready to give up until I got my hands on this gorgeous Burberry lipstick. It is a beautiful muted nude with pink undertones, it is very much a 'your lips but better' shade. When applied it feels very lightweight & hydrating, so it doesn't cling to any dry patches. It has quite a sheer, balm like finish but can be built up without it becoming uncomfortable to wear. 

Rimmel Space Dust Nail Polish - Total Eclipse
This was one of those Poundstretchers impulse buys but it may have been the best thing I've baught for a while. It's a gorgeous greeny-black shade that to my delight is also textured. When i purchased it, I wasn't aware of that fact because as soon as I saw the shade..it had to be mine. I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it but saying that the name should hve given it away. Unlike most textured polishes, it was 2 whole days before there was any chipping & considering I didn't use a top coat..I'm pretty impressed. 

 What have you been loving lately?

 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The foundation or nail polish? Either way - they are both pretty incredible & I definitely recommend trying them out (: xx

      Delete
  2. love this mascara!

    xoxo

    http://www.photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible, isn't it? It's become my favourite daytime mascara (: xx

      Delete
  3. I really have to try the Wake Me Up Foundation, I have tried the other foundation from Rimmel but the wake me up one sounds great! Lovely post xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel do some lovely foundations but the Wake Me Up one is a favourite! I've repurchased it so many times. I definitely recommend giving it a go (: xx

      Delete
  4. I am going to pick up the rimmel foundation now and that mascara is awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Let me know what you think of it when you pick it up (: It has become my favouirte mascara to use, especially when I'm having a minimal make up day (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric