Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Pencil & Brush

Tuesday, 21 July 2015


If you're a long time reader around these parts then you will know that I can't just stick to one brow product. I have a little selection of pencils, powders & mascaras that I switch up pretty often. I'm currently switching between the Maybelline Brow Satin & the Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Pencil & Brush. As I have already shared the love I have for the Maybelline offering, I thought it was about time I did the same for the Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil.

Much like Maybellines offering - this is also double ended but instead of having a super handy brow powder on one end, it has a super handy spoolie instead. I particually love this as I'm letting my brows grow out, so they are kinda all over the place at the moment. I have the shade blondshell which is the lightest shade available - it is a perfect match for my brows! The pencil is quite thin so I find that I can be really precise & create fine, hair like strokes so my brows always look soft & natural. It's very unlikely that I will touch up my makeup throughout the day, so I like to use products that can hold thier own against the heat or my constant face touching. Luckily the pencil stays put all day long! It literally doesn't budge - I've had this on for over 12 hours & my brows still look just as good as they did when I first applied it.

If you're in need of a good brow pencil or if you're brow obsessed like I am then I definitley recommend trying this out as I literally can't fault it one bit. 

Are you a fan of Soap & Glory? What is your current favourite brow product? 

 

2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric