Dogtooth

Wednesday, 15 July 2015


Dogtooth Coatigan - F&F
White Tee - New Look
Ripped Super Skinny Jeans - F&F
Black & Gold Sandals - New Look


The coatigan - a little thicker than a cardigan but not as warm as a coat. It's the perfect thing to wear on the days when the weather is having a hard time making up it's mind. There are quite a few floating about in a multitude of different prints & colours but the one that caught my eye the most was this dogtooth print one from F&F at Tesco. The quality is amazing & it is so comfortable to wear. I wanted to keep my outfit pretty casual, so I paired it with a plain white tee, ripped skinny jeans & these gorgeous black & gold sandals.

6 comments:

  1. I love your sandals, they're gorgeous! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they lovely? I think they also have white & tan versions (: xx

      Delete
  2. I have a coatigan extremely similar to this, and it has fast become my all time favourite coat I own! Lovely post, this really suits you, I love your outfit!

    Ashley | hiyaitsashley.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! I feel like it is going to be a staple all year round. Thank you lovely (: xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you (: It's so comfortable xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric