Spinach & Bacon Salad With Garlic & Mint Yoghurt

Tuesday, 30 June 2015


As the weather gets warmer, I'm all about the salads. It's a simple meal but there are so many different ingredients to choose from that it will never get old. Also, who doesn't love a meal that colourful? I recently made a Spinach & Bacon salad with a generous helping of a garlic & mint sauce. It was delicious! 

You can add absolutely anything to this salad but I'm just going to list the things I used, just in case you need some inspiration. 

Ingredients:
A handful of spinach leaves
Half a red onion
Half a red pepper
10 slices of cucumber - halfed
2 slices of ham - cut into thin strips
3 slices of bacon - grilled until crispy & sliced roughly
Season with salt & pepper 
Drizzle a generous amount of garlic & mint yoghurt

What is your favourite meal to make when the weather starts getting warmer?

8 comments:

  1. this looks really good! i'm loving caprese salad at the moment :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was delicious! I just had a quick google search to see what that was & it looks amazing. I may have to have a go at making it soon (: xx

      Delete
  2. This looks yummy! I love mint yoghurt, it goes perfectly with chicken in a salad too!

    Laura | www.laurahadley.co.uk ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Isn't it delicious?! It goes well with so many things. I love chicken, so I will definitely have to try that next (: xx

      Delete
  3. This looks yummy! Pinning it to my healthy recipes board.



    Jenna
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was & so filling aswell. That's awesome (: xx

      Delete
  4. This looks absolutely delicious, I will definitely have to try and make this one time!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I definitely recommend it, it's such a light but flavourful meal xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric