No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm

Wednesday, 17 June 2015


I'm pretty sure you all know this but I suffer with some pretty crazy dark circles. I'm always looking for a concealer that will reduce the appearance of them but what if there was a skincare product that did that while you slept? I not so recently purchased the No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm to see if it was up to the task of tacking my dark circles & occasional puffiness.

I like to apply my skincare just before I get into bed as I want to give my skin time to breath after I have cleansed. The balm is perfect for that as it is meant to work while you sleep but what makes it even better is that it sinks in almost instantly. So, I can jump into bed & get some much needed sleep without worrying that my skincare is going to get rubbed onto my pillow & do nothing for my skin. 

 I like to focus the balm on the inner corners of my eyes as that is where it's darkest & then apply the excess to the rest of my under eye area. When applied it has a subtle cooling sensation which makes it feel so relaxing. I find that you only need to use a small amount of product as a little bit really does go a long way.

  When I wake up in the morning, my under eye area feels refreshed & hydrated. I've been using the balm every night for over a month & I've noticed an impressive improvement in the appearance of my dark circles. I still occasionally wake up with puffy eyes but that is usually when I have been super stressed or crying the night before. I'm not expecting my dark circles to completely disappear but I'm really happy with the results I've had so far. I've also noticed that I'm reaching for concealers that offer a lighter coverage & I'm not applying as much which is great as it's currently very warm here at the moment & a lot of makeup is a big mistake.

The No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm retails for £12 on the Boots website. 

  What are your favourite products for dark circles?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It has made such a differance to my dark circles (: xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds lovely! I really like it when eye creams feel cool when you apply them, it's so refreshing :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it has been so lovely to use especially with the weather warming up (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric