My Favourite Ebay Purchases

Thursday, 11 June 2015


The last few weeks months, I have become Ebay obsessed..well more than I already was. Ebay is usually my go to for American Yankee Candle Wax Tarts & cute bits & bobs but lately I have wanted to buy all of the things. It all started when I bid on a gorgeous New Look bag & I was in this live action bidding war with someone... I lost at the very last second but the competitive streak in me was awoken & I bid on a lot of things. I won some & I lost some but I always remained positive that I could not only find but win some amazing pieces & I did. So, today I'm going to share my most recent favourite Ebay purchases with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The River Island messenger bag has gold detailing, an adjustable strap & multiple pockets. I prefer to wear it on my shoulder but it can also be worn across the body. It has plenty of room to fit everything I need on a day to day basis & more without it becoming uncomfortable to wear.

The Primark ankle boots is made of a mix of suede & faux leather, it has a little bit of gold detailing, a zip to fasten & a small heel. They are very versatile, they look great with so many outfits, are well made & are extremely comfortable to wear.

The Essex Glam studded loafers are made from a soft suede material with an all over spike detailing. They are well made, comfortable to wear & are just a very unique find that makes my outfits a little bit more interesting [but they do seem to scare small children]


What are your favourite Ebay purchases?




6 comments:

  1. I'm desperate for the studded loafers, I had a similar pair from Primark that I loved! I've just realised that you have my blog button on your sidebar, thank you so much lovely!! I hope you are okay x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely have a look on Ebay, I found so many gorgeous pairs of spiked loafers. No problem lovely, your blog is amazing (: I'm good, you? xx

      Delete
  2. Those studded loafers are beautiful!! They remind me of some Jeffrey Campbells.

    Jenna
    |princessparasox.wordpress.com| bloglovin'|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are (: Ebay have quite a few Jeffrey Campbell inspired shoes, I kinda really want to buy them all (: xx

      Delete
  3. Following you now!

    Interesting blog, LOVE those shoes!

    Hope you will follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      Aren't they gorgeous! They are super comfy aswell (: x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric