NOTD | Nude Sparkle

Tuesday, 26 May 2015


 My obsession with Lancelot Place is still going strong. It's such a gorgeous silver, black & gold glitter that looks amazing over pretty much every nail polish shade. I decided to go for a matte nude polish. I was going to keep it simple but ended up applying a generous amount of Lancelot Place. I can't resist.. It's just so beautiful!

Products used: 
Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat
Barry M - Vanilla
Nails Inc - Lancelot Place
Rimmel Lycra Pro Matte Finish Top Coat

What nail polishes have you been rocking lately?
 ♡

2 comments:

  1. These nail colours are absolutely beautiful! Barry M is such a great brand. :)

    Bridget xx

    Westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with a nude shade & some glitter (: I adore Barry M, their polishes are my favourite (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric