[Not] Todays Face - Rediscovering My Love For Satin Taupe

Monday, 11 May 2015


I was supposed to post this quite a while ago but I ended up posting a different one for that day. Oops!

While I was applying my makeup, I rediscovered Mac's Satin Taupe. I don't wear eyeshadow very often, so it doesn't get as much love as it deserves. I'm also not the best at applying it but as I was pretty happy with how it turned out, I thought I'd share the look with you. Satin Taupe is such a gorgeous shade, I definitely need to use it more often.

Products Used:
Garnier BB Cream - Light
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
L'Oreal BB Powder - Light
Nyx Blush - Taupe [Contour]
Mac Blush - Easy Manner
WetnWild Walking On Eggshalls Trio [Highlight]
Mac Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe
Soap&Glory Lid Stuff Palette [Brows]
L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara
Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara [Bottom Lashes]

 Do you wear eyeshadow often? What are your best tips & tricks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric