No7 Midnight Lash Mascara

Tuesday, 5 May 2015


I'm a sucker for glitter & sparkles, so I will admit that I was initially drawn to this mascara because of the packaging but it was worth the purchase as I was wowed from the very first application. I have quite a few mascaras on the go, so I usually change what mascara I'm using on a daily basis but I have been using this mascara every single day since purchasing it.

The mascara has a large & ever so slightly tapered brush that catches every single lash & lifts them, helping my eyes to appear larger & more awake. I go through fazes of wanting dramatic or not so dramatic lashes, so I tend to switch up my mascara often but this one is great for both - It defines, lengthens & adds volume, leaving my lashes looking full, fluttery & natural but you can layer it up for a more dramatic effect without the lashes becoming clumpy. I have tested my L'Oreal Micellar Water & No7 Melting Gel Cleanser seperately to remove the mascara & they both break it down really well - the cleanser does a better job but the micellar water does remove the bulk of it, so it would be a good option to start with if you double cleanse. 

All in all, I can't fault this mascara one bit. I can use it on minimal makeup & slightly more done up days without having to layer different mascaras. It doesn't flake, smudge or irritate my eyes & it makes my lashes look fantastic. It retails for £13.50 which is usually more then I'd spend on a mascara but it is definitely worth every penny. Boots always have some sort of offer on, so you could end up getting it for much cheaper.

Are you a fan of No7 mascaras? What are your thoughts on Midnight Lash?

  

2 comments:

  1. I actually wasn't such a big fan of this mascara, it does lengthen, seperate and leave lashes an intense black but I didn't find that this volumised my lashes very much at all which is a shame xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that the mascara didn't work as well for you :/ xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric