Get To Know Me Tag

Thursday, 7 May 2015


I love a good tag. It's a great way for my readers to get to know me better & they are quite fun. I haven't done a tag style post since December. So, when I came across the Get To Know Me Tag on Jessica's blog I thought I'd give it a go.


Vital Stats
Name: Ashley Horton.
Nickname/s: Ash.
Birthday: 25th November.
Place of Birth:Nelson, Caerphilly.
Star Sign: Sagittarius.

Appearance
Hair colour: Mid brown with very faded red at the ends.
Hair length: Just past my shoulders.
Eye colour: Green & hazel.
Best feature: Eyes.
Braces: No.
Piercings: No. I used to have a monroe & Snake Bites.
Tattoos: None.
Right or lefty: Right.

Firsts
Best Friend: Becci.
Award: I'm not sure.
Sport: I didn't really participate in any.
Real Holiday: Does Butlins count? That's the only holiday where I actually left Wales. We usually just spent the week/weekend in Porthcawl.
Concert: I've never been to a concert.

Favourites
Film: The nightmare before Christmas.
TV Show: Grimm.
Colour: Purple.
Song: Paramore - crushcrushcrush.
Restaurant: The Navigation House.
Shop: Boots.
Book: Harry Potter.
Magazine: I don't really read magazines.
Shoes: My spiked loafers.

Currently
Feeling: Sleepy & hungry.
Single or Taken: Taken.
Eating: Nothing.
Listening to: Betty Who - Somebody Loves You.
Thinking About: What I can have for food.
Watching: Matt play Skyrim.
Wearing: Black skinnies, unicorn tshirt & Matts dressing gown.

Future
Want children: No.
Want to be married: No. Matt & I don't need rings & a peice of paper to know that we are both fully commited to our relationship.
Careers in mind: I would love to have my own photography shop but that is a very distant dream at the moment.

Do You Believe In?
God: No.
Miracle: No.
Love at first sight: No.
Ghosts: No.
Aliens: No.
Soul mates: No.
Heaven: No.
Hell: No.
Kissing on the first date: If you feel like it's the right time then sure.
Yourself: Not really. I'm working on it.

Have you done the Get To Know Me Tag? If you have, leave your links in the comments below.

♡ 

2 comments:

  1. Cool and interesting post! My name is also Ashley and I'm a Sagittarius too. But my birthday is in December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: That's awesome! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric