Real Techniques Nic's Picks

Sunday, 5 April 2015


You all know how much I adore Real Techniques! They offer amazing quality brushes for afforadable prices. I was so excited when I opened this on Christmas Day! Is it just me or do we all like to keep our new brushes in perfect clean condition for as long as possible?! They have been sitting in the box for quite a while now but I couldn't resist any longer & have been reaching for them everytime I apply my makeup.

The set contains 5 beautiful silver handled brushes, 3 of which are exclusive. 

Duo Fibre Face Brush:
For lightweight buidable application of powder or bronzer.

Cheek Brush: [exclusive]
 For evenly appying blush or highlighter across the cheekbones.

Angled Shadow Brush [exclusive]
For adding depth & definition to the crease.  

Base Shadow Brush:
 For applying an eyeshadow all over the lid.

Eyeliner Brush [exclusive]
For defining the lash line with powder, cream or gel eyeliner.

The brushes are amazing quality, they have been made with super soft, cruelty-free bristles that have been hand cut to allow me to achieve a flawless finish every time. The brushes wash really well, dry quickly & are still incredibly soft. My favourite brushes out of the set are the cheek brush & eyeliner brush. They allow me to get a very precise application, something I normally struggle with. I love that the writing on the brushes are in the traditional RT's colours - orange for the base, pink for finishing the look & purple for the eyes.

I pretty much only use Real Techniques brushes to apply my makeup. They are fantastic quality, super soft & can be used for a multitude of things. I can't fault these brushes one little bit & definitely recommend picking a set up asap!  

Are you a fan of Real Techniques? Will you be adding these brushes to your collection?  

♡ 

10 comments:

  1. I've been looking into getting them for a while, think i might do it!

    Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it! They are amazing brushes :D Let me know how you get on with them lovely xx

      Delete
  2. My friend bought me these for my birthday and the eyeliner brush is also perfect for lining in eyebrows! Love Real techniques.
    JENNIFER'S JOURNAL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your favourite brush from the set? I've been loving brow pencils atm but when I get back into powder, I'll definitely try it out on my brows (: xx

      Delete
  3. I cannot lie I am very jealous! I own rubbish brushes and I am ashamed to admit it, next stop real techniques shopping haha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What brushes do you use? Your makeup always looks so lovely (: I definitely recommend picking up a few to try! If you do, let me know what you think (: xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the recommendation. I'm looking for some new brushes. I really want a stippling brush, I bet that Real Techniques has those as well.

    xx Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem (: Real Techniques have a fantastic stippling brush! I definitely recommend trying it out (: xx

      Delete
  5. I have heard so much about Real Techniques brushes. Think I will have to make a purchase soon.
    Joan - www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fantastic brushes (: Let me know what you think of them when you try them out xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric