Nails Inc The Big Smoke Collection

Tuesday, 28 April 2015


This is going to be quite a short post as I still have a million & one things I wanted to get done today. I won these gorgeous Nails Inc polishes back in January, I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to share them on here because they are pretty much all I've used on my nails for the last few months.

There are four polishes in the set:
Lancelot Place - Silver, black & gold glitter
The Thames - Grey
Chelsea Green - Silver with black particles
Kings Road - Metallic muted pink

The polishes are incredible quality! They all apply really well, dry quickly & stay chip free for a good 3-4 days. I thought Chelsea Green & Lancelot Place would be quite difficult to remove as that is usually the case with textured/glitter polishes but they both came off a lot easier than expected with my normal nail polish remover  The brush is a decent size & fans out ever so slightly, so I can achieve a even opaque finish in 2-3 strokes. 

My favourite polish out of the set is Lancelot Place, it is such a pretty glitter top coat that looks beautiful over pretty much every nail polish shade. 

I can't seem to find this collection anywhere, so I think it may have been for Christmas which is a shame because I have been wearing Lancelot Place so much that I really wanted to pick up another.

Are you a fan of Nails Inc? What is your favourite shade?

4 comments:

  1. These are pretty, what a great prize to win. Nails Inc polishes are always such good quality. I like the grey colour & the metallic muted pink
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great, I only had one other shade before winning these. So, I'm glad I got a chance to try out some more shades/finishes. I think those two are still available, they really are lovely (: xx

      Delete
  2. I've never used Nails Inc but I think I might get some after reading this! That Lancelot Place is so glamorous.

    Jenna
    princessparasox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitley recommend it. They have some great shades & the quaity is awesome. Isn't it?! It look amazing with so mnay different shades xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric