Loving Lately #8

Wednesday, 8 April 2015


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Buttercream
The buttercream has a lovely strong but not overpowering sweet lime scent that lingers on the skin for hours. It has quite a thick consistancy but it sinks in so quickly without leaving any residue behind. I usually forget to mositurise my body as it's not something I normally enjoy but I have been using this every single day without fail, it has made such a noticeable differance to how my skin looks & feels.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash
Like the buttercream, this has a gorgeous sweet lime scent, although it is a little more sublte. I love to use this in the morning as the scent really helps to wake me up. The shower gel lathers really well, I find two pumps is enough to create lots of lather to wash my whole body. I've found some shower gels seem to strip my skin & leave it feeling a little dry but this leaves my skin feeling soft, moisturised & most importantly super clean.

WetnWild Walking On Eggshells Highlight Shade
After using this trio a few times, I fell in love with the brow bone highlighter. It's a gorgeous light champagne shade that adds a natural looking glow. I don't just use this to highlight my brow bone, I also use it to highlight my cheekbones, cupids bow etc. It has great pigmentation, blends like a dream & isn't super shimmery. 

Collection Lasting Perfecton Concealer
I went through a faze of not using this concealer but when I was trying to do a 100% highstreet makeup look, this was my weapon of choice to battle those pesky dark circles. I instantly remembered how much I adore it - it has a thick but creamy consistancy that blends like a dream, it covers everything from dark circles to redness with only a small amount of product needed & it lasts all day long.

OPI Black Cherry Chutney 
I prefer dark nail polishes no matter what the season it is, I always like a more edgy feel to my look. This nail polish beautiful! It is a gorgeous plum shade with red shimmer. It is opaque in two coats, applies smoothly & dries super quickly. It lasts pretty well on the nails, remaining chip free for around 4-5 days

 What have you been loving lately?

6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Soap and Glory and the smoothie star range! They smell so fantastic and like you said, leave your skin soft as opposed to rubbery and dry. I need to get another shower gel actually as I go through them super quick! xx

    www.inkandnonsense.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried anything from the smoothie star range, do you have a review? My skin has never looked or felt this good :D I also have the sugar crush shower gel & I seem to be using it up pretty quickly. It is so good at waking me up in the mornings (: xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Walking With Eggshells trio. I've never thought to use the highlight shade on my cheekbones, definitely going to give this a try! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend trying it out, it looks so pretty (: Let me know if it works as a cheekbone highlighter for you (: xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely adore soap and glory skincare as well as make up they can just do no wrong in my eyes, I actually want to try the orange range next I can't remember what it's called, and adore that opi colour very pretty! Makes a change from too many pastels about at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many fantastic products! :D It's called orangeasm, I love orange scented things so I definitely need to try a few bits (: I'm already fed up of pastel shades & spring has only just came around :/ I think darker shades look better on me anyway (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric