Handbag Essentials

Wednesday, 15 April 2015


I am always switching what bag I use & I noticed that there are 5 items that never get left out. So I thought I'd share them with you.

Sure Ultra Dry Anti Perspirant.
I started carrying this with me when I was volunteering to make sure things stayed fresh all day as I was moving around a lot. I usually just pick up whatevers cheapest while I'm in asda but I do really like this one - there isn't a strong scent & it does it's job really well.

Compact Mirror.
I am a self confessed face toucher! I just can't help finding an excuse to touch my own face which means that my makeup can end up rubbing off. So I like to keep a mirror in my bag for touch ups & it also comes in handy to make sure my hair doesn't end up looking crazy if it's windy.

Carex Antibacterial hand gel.
I use public transport a lot & I've seen many people sneeze/cough into their hands & then touch a part of the bus that my hands may have to go near. So I like to keep this is my bag to make sure my hands are as clean as possible at all times. Plus this one smells like strawberry laces which makes it much for fun to use!

Soap & Glory Hand Food.
My hands get incredibly dry especially when it's absoluetly freezing which it currently is but as I much prefer the cold, there are no complaints here! This makes sure my hands stay soft & moisturised all day long & it has a lovely subtle scent.

Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm.
Like my hands, my lips also get incredibly dry. I very rarely wear a lip colour so a simple hydrating balm is perfect for me. I currently carry the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm. It leaves my lips feeling soft & hydrated while adding a subtle shine.

What are your handbag essentials?


2 comments:

  1. I love the s&g minis they are so adorable especially the hand and foot cream and that mini compact mirror is adorable. Is that deo not too strong? I find the compressed ones really get in my throat but it could just be me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I always want to buy one of everything when I pop into Boots (: Thank you, it's such a great mirror. It's not very strong, the only time I had a problem with it was when I accidently used it instead of dry shampoo. I was running on an hour sleep..don't ask haha xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric