Wishlist #34 - The Ebay Homeware Edit

Saturday, 14 March 2015


Cake Pop Maker | Glass Mugs | Stag Print | Heart Lights | Heart Bowls & Bamboo Tray | Glass Jars With Handles

I currently live with my dad which I love but I've really started to crave my own place. I want to create a home with my boyfriend & have a larger space that I can be creative with. Nothing has been planned yet but that hasn't stopped me looking for some new homeware. I headed straight for Ebay, there is so many wonderful things for great prices.

4 comments:

  1. I love the glass mugs, I think hot drinks look so cool served in these!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they lovely (: Me too, especially lattes or fruit flavoured teas (: xx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore cake pops and had no idea how to make them and what a fab idea- I think this is on my need list. Glass jars with handles and stripey straws are cute but to be honest i love it all especially the artwork xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so lovely & I thought they would be great to make with my nephews & neice (: It's such a great price aswell. The artwork is amazing! I adore it so much xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric