What I've Bought #23

Monday, 2 March 2015


I recently popped into town to pick up some new beauty products as I still had some Boots coupons/points left. I usually don't get around to using my coupons as I usually only remember I have them after I've finished paying for my goodies but as I want to save up enough points to either get some Origins Skincare or keep them for Christmas to get some of the amazing sets that come out. I'm not sure if points expire, so if you know then please let me know.

Rimmel are my go to for foundations as they are actually pale enough for my skin. I have been loving their matte bb cream as it gives great coverage & doesn't cling to my dry patches, so I was really excited to give their radiance bb cream a go. My skin is looking a little dull lately, so hopefully this does the trick. You could pick any two Rimmel products for £10 & I just happened to have £11 on my advantage card...meant to be? I think so. I decided to pick up the Wonder'full mascara as I've heard some pretty good things about it. I got the extreme black version, mainly because I thought the packaging would be easier to photograph but as you can see it didn't go so well.

I then popped back in after I finished buying all of the chocolate goodies from B&M because I remembered there was a few Maybelline bits I wanted to try. I picked up the Brow Satin Eyebrow Pencil. I was quite intrigued by it as it has a gel like pencil on one end & a powder applicator on the other end. I'm going to let you in on a little secret.... I LOVE IT! The short amount of time that I've had it, I just haven't wanted to use anything else. The packaging however I hate! The writing has completely come off & everytime I use it, I get black residue all over my hands. The lid for the powder is nearly completely clear. D: I also picked up the Lash Sensational Mascara. From what I've heard so far, it mainly gives length but does add a bit of volume. I haven't tried a lot of Maybelline mascaras, so I'm excited to give this a go. As it was a 3for2 offer on Maybelline products, I picked up the Eraser Eye Concealer as I've wanted to try it for so long. I was a little worried the colour would be to dark for my skin but if I buff it out really well, it's a good enough match.

So, that's everything I have recently bought from Boots. If there is anything that you think I should try, then please let me know in the comments. 

Have you picked up any new beauty goodies lately? Are any of these products your favourites?

4 comments:

  1. The lash sensational mascara was definitely a good buy, I have this and it makes my eyelashes look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it for the first time today & I really like it (: I didn't have to layer a bunch of mascaras to get the finish I wanted (: xx

      Delete
  2. The maybelline lash sensation is great I only tried it today and its like roller lash but better I think xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does a great job at lengthening my lashes (: Really? I haven't tried the roller lash but I've heard people say this one is a dupe for it (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric