No7 Complete Cleansing Set

Wednesday, 18 March 2015


If you read my Christmas Bits & Pieces post then you will know that I recieved the No7 Complete Cleansing Set. I have wanted to try out the cleansing brush for quite a while but always ended up talking myself out of buying it. I have been using it every night in my skincare routine & I really wish I got it sooner.

 The set contains the Cleansing brush, Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser & Beautiful Skin Night Cream.

The cleansing brush has two settings - the first is mild & the second is a little more intense. On an everyday basis, I use the first setting but when I want a deeper clean, the second setting works a treat. The bristles are really soft & even though I have dry skin that can be a little sensitive, it hasn't irritated it at all. I have been using the brush for a few months, I have noticed quite a big difference in how my skin feels & the appearance of my pores. You only need to cleanse your face for 60-90 seconds for it to feel & look incredible clean & soft.

The Melting Gel Cleanser has a thick gel consistency that transforms into more of a oil/milk when it comes in contact with water. When rinsed away it has removed all traces of makeup & daily grime without much product or time needed. Saying that you can massage this cleanser into your skin all day if you wanted to, it doesn't disappear. This makes it a great product when your in need of a good facial massage. The thing I love most about this cleanser is that it doesn't strip my skin, it contains rosehip oil & almond oil which helps to mosturise my skin instead of leaving it tight & dry.

  The Night Cream has quite a thin, gel like consistency. I would normally go for a thicker cream to help with my dry skin but this leaves my face feeling incredibly soft & moisturised with only a small amount needed. It is enriched with rosehip oil to lock in moisture & No7's unique multivitamin & mineral blend to energise skin. When I wake up, my skin feels as wonderful as it did when I went to sleep - soft, smooth & moisturised. I have noticed that my skin looks healthier & more radiant. The thing I love most about this moisturise is how quickly it sinks in, I usually do my skincare just before I go to bed so it's nice to not have my face sticking to my pillow.

The Melting Gel Cleanser & Night Cream are both Hypo-Allergenic, so they are kind to even the most sensitive skin.

Unfortunately, I think this set is only available around Christmas but you can purchase all three of these products separately.

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love No7 and have tried and tested all of these and can safely say I agree they are fab, I think the brush is a great cheap alternative to all the really pricey ones out there if you can't afford it and adore their cleansers! They sometimes do deals, in fact I am sure they will be included in the 3 for 2..heres to hoping as I want a shopping trip xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't justify buying one of the more expensive ones but this one is amazing & such a great price. There is currently a 3for2 on all cosmetics on the Boots website, this includes No7 skincare & the cleansing brush :D xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric