Loving Lately #7

Tuesday, 10 March 2015


Makeup Revolution Flawless Eyeshadow Palette.
 The palette contains 32 neutral eyeshadows that are a mix between matte, shimmers & glittery shades. The quality of the eyeshadows is fantastic - they have amazing pigmentation, blend like a dream, stay crease free all day long & there is only a small amount of fall out which can be easily swept away with a fluffy brush. I think this palette would be great for people who love to experiment with makeup but also for the people who are just starting out as it has all the shades you need to go from a subtle day look to a bold night look without having to use a bunch of different palettes.

Beauty UK Blush - Halo.
The blush is a very light pink with bronze veining, when applied to the skin it creates a subtle champagne shade that works perfectly as a highlight. It has a very silky finish which makes it a dream to blend, it has finely milled shimmer that gives the skin a natural looking healthy glow & it doesn't draw any attention to my pores, dry skin etc. I use this to highlight my cheekbones, cupid's bow, brow bone & bridge of my nose.

Garnier BB Cream - Light.
The BB Cream has quite a thick creamy consistency but it blends like an absolute dream. It feels really lightweight on the skin, adds a healthy looking glow & has a light to medium coverage. I was a little worried about the shade as it looks a little darker than I expected but when applied, it seems to adapt to the skin after a few minutes as my skin still looks as pale but more even & the redness has been toned down. I have found that this lasts better without a primer but it doesn't sink into pores or make my dry skin stand out.

FCUK Friction Perfume.
I'm not the best at describing fragrances but when I tested this perfume in the store I immediately thought of cocktails - it's a little sweet but also has a sexy edge to it. The lasting power is amazing! I first spayed it at 11am & it had only faded slightly by around 5pm. If you do want to top it up, it layers really well - it doesn't have an overly strong scent even if you get a little spray happy like I do. The bottle is what initially drew me in, it's beautiful! I love the shape, the pineapple cut glass detail & how lightweight the bottle feels. 


What have you been loving lately?


4 comments:

  1. This palette is exactly what I need now, lovely! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing palette (: It is such a great price at only £8 (:

      Delete
  2. That shadow palette is mind blowing I want to get hold of it, its beautiful and I don't wear much shadow so I need lots of practice and experimentation to get it right xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is (: It has so many gorgeous shades & the quaity is fantastic. I rarely wear eyeshadow but as this palette has all the shades I need, I am slowly getting better at it (: I find that when I have to switch to different palettes, I don't put as much effort in xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric