Photographs #4

Thursday, 12 February 2015

 I've been thinking about making a scrapbook or two as I do quite enjoy getting photos printed but that has made my interest in photography sky rocket - I'm constantly taking photos with loved ones, the birds that live in my boyfriends garden, little things that make me smile, new favourite products etc. I'm never without my camera now! So, today I thought I'd share a few of the photographs I have taken recently.

I am yet to find the perfect scrapbook, so if you have any recommendations then please let me know.

Are you a fan of photography?

 ♡

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely shots especially the pretty birds and the sweets are making me hungry hahah haribo are my weakness xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Aren't they lovely?! I spend hours watching them going about their day! They adore the bird feeder, my boyfriends mum always makes sure it's packed with food & water. So they have taken up residence in the bushes (:
      Haribo make delicious sweets & they were only 50p! I've only been able to find them in a shop by my sisters house which is sad :( They are quite addictive xx

      Delete
  2. You can find amazing ones in W H smiths. My boyfriend brought me a scrapbook last valentines day and started it and left it for me to finish, I love photography and I think scrapbooks are amazing! you should deffo do it. Love the blog and gave you a follow :) Find me at drainedbeauty.co.uk and @drainedbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I haven't thought to look there. Thank you (: Aww, that is such a sweet valentines day gift! Aren't they awesome?! I definitely think I'll make one. I've been trying to decide what photos I want to include in it but there are so many I love! Thank you lovely (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric