A Few Products Worth Trying

Friday, 6 February 2015


Tarte  Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
 The concealer has a very creamy consistency which makes it so easy to blend into the skin. I was slightly worried it would slide around but it stays in place all day with no creasing or accentuating fine lines. It creates such a flawless finish with only a small amount of product needed. I use this mainly for the eye area as it has a very brightening effect witch helps to make you look more awake.

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter
The cleansing butter is solid in the tin but when it comes in contact with heat, it turns into a silky liquid like consistency. It effortlessly melts off all traces of makeup with only a small amount of product needed. It doesn't leave any residue on the skin & even though the camomile scent is very subtle, it is very relaxing. I personally like to double cleanse but if you are rocking a makeup free day, this is perfect to remove any daily grime.

W7 Brushes
As much as I adore Real Techniques brushes, these are just as good while being a lot more budget friendly. The three I have are all multipurpose, I'm not sure if they are marketed that way but I find so many different uses for them in my daily routine. The quality is fantastic - they are all really well made, easy to hold & I haven't experienced any shedding even after washing quite a few times.

Maybelline Colour Show Blush
 The blush contains two matte shades that when blended together create a lovely muted peachy pink shade. It is the perfect blush to add a hint of colour for minimal makeup days or when you want to rock a bold eye/lip & just need something to pull the look together. It has incredible pigmentation, blends well & lasts nicely on the skin .

The Body Shop Lip Butters & Balms
The Body Shop lip products are all colour coded depending on the scent which not only makes it easier to pick the one you want but makes your makeup stash a little more colourful. The thing I love most about the little pots is that all scents smell authentic - it's literally like they have just handed you a pot of  fresh mango, chocolate, honey etc. I like to apply a thin layer onto the lips as that's really all you need, it sinks in quickly & leaves your lips feeling soft, smooth and moisturised but if you add a slightly thicker layer before bed, it becomes the perfect overnight treatment. I wake up with perfectly moisturised lips that don't look or feel the slightest bit dry. Oh & they all taste pretty good to!

Nyx Blush - Taupe
Do you have pale skin? In need of a contour product that doesn't make you look like you have applied a brown/orange stripe to your face? Then look no further! The blush is cool toned & has a matte/satin finish. It creates a natural looking shadow with little product needed as it has amazing pigmentation. I have quite a round face that lacks any form of definition but this really helps to make my features a little more prominent. I apply this to my cheekbones, jaw, chin & just under my bottom lip, it blends really well & lasts all day long! 

8 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop Cleansing Butter, I pre-cleanse first to remove my make up but this leaves my skin silky smooth. xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing (: I love how soft it makes your skin but I have also noticed that it has helped to reduce the redness in my skin :D xx

      Delete
  2. I just ordered the cleansing butter so I am pretty excited to use it WOOHOO and those w7 brushes are intriguing I will have to check them out xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not be disappointed! It is such a great cleanser (: They are fab brushes, let me know what you think of them when you check them out (: xx

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I'd like to try the concealer from Tarte.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: It's a lovely concealer, let me know what you think of it when you try it (: xx

      Delete
  4. Ohh I really like Tarte things recently but haven't tried the concealer - need to try it! I like the look of the w7 stuff as well! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it (: It is incredible! W7 are such a great brand, they have so many great quality products (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric