Wishlist #33 - The No7 Edit

Saturday, 10 January 2015

I really love the No7 Cleansing Body Polish & Cocooning Body Balm but after getting the Cleansing Set for Christmas, I really fell in love with the brand. The set came with the cleansing brush, gel cleanser & night moisturiser - the quality is absolutely amazing & the difference in my skin is quite impressive. I decided to check out the brand on the Boots website & added quite a few things to my wishlist, so I thought I'd share them with you.
Are you a fan of No7? Have you tried any of these products? 

6 comments:

  1. i really need to use more no7! i still haven't tried all that much from them

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it, they have some amazing products out at the moment (: xx

      Delete
  2. The Blush & Glow collection looks gorgeous! I can't believe the price either :) x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does (: The price is amazing, it's such a bargain considering they are around £10 each xx

      Delete
  3. That eyeshadow brush looks sooo nice!! Will have to check it out!
    xx

    HannahMarieBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I have quite a lot of trouble doing anything other than one sweep of colour, so hopefully this brush will help (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric