Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells Eyeshadow Trio

Tuesday, 6 January 2015


After having a little rummage through my makeup stash, I came across the Walking On Eggshells trio from Wet n Wild. I have had it for quite some time but haven't really given it the love it deserves blog wise. I think it's about time I changed that. I find that this is the palette I reach for when I'm traveling, it doesn't take up a lot of space & it has the shades I've been mainly reaching for for the last few months.

The trio contains three shades which have been labelled to make the palette easy to use. There is a light champagne shade for the browbone, a medium bronze shade for the crease & a frosty pink shade for the lid. I have mainly been reaching for the browbone & crease shade as they are just stunning but the lid shade is perfect for days where you just want to add a little something without it standing out too much. [Does that make sense?] The quality of the eyeshadows is incredible! They are buttery soft, nicely pigmented & apply/blend like a dream with only a teeny tiny bit of fallout which can be easily swept away with a fluffy brush. In terms of wear - when used with a primer, they last all day without creasing but it does start to fade ever so slightly after a few hours. My favourite part of the trio is the browbone highlight, it is so beautiful! It's not overly shimmery or glittery, it just adds a really nice glow. I have been using it as a face highlight, if I'm a little rushed for time & it looks incredible!

Are you a fan of Wet n Wild? What are your favourite products?

 ♡

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks so lovely! So convenient having three shades together that suit each other, plus that browbone shade is giving me serious heart eyes too. Definitely going to try out some Wet n Wild products, as I've never tried them before and this looks brilliant :)
    Millie xx | millie-grace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a great little palette (: It really is, such a perfect little palette for traveling. Isn't it gorgeous?! It adds the perfect glow (: I definitely recommend it, I have only tried two products but they have both been fab xx

      Delete
  2. The WnW e/s palettes are so great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore this one (: I need to try more, what is your favourite trio from them? xx

      Delete
  3. This looks so lovely, I have heard great things about Wet n Wild. These look perfect for everyday :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing trio, I definitely recommend it (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric