NOTD | Black & Gold

Saturday, 3 January 2015


If you have read my Christmas Bits & Pieces post, then you will know I received a gorgeous Studio nail polish set. The set contains three glitter polishes that are perfect for the festive season. The nail polish that I was instantly drawn to was Night Sky, it's a black shade that has small & large gold glitter particles running through it. Black & gold is my favourite colour combination, it never fails to look amazing. I find that polishes like this aren't very opaque, so I always apply one - two coats of a black polish beforehand. So far, I have had it on for 2-3 days & there isn't a single chip in sight.

I am really impressed with the Studio nail polish & can't wait to try out the other two shades.

Products used:
 Models Own Base & Top Coat.
Lumiere - Black.
Studio - Night Sky. 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love glitter top coats & think they look so good over a bold black polish. Love how chunky this glitter is
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a great way to add a little something to your nails without too much effort (: xx

      Delete
  2. this is so pretty! i am obsessed with glitter at the minute, might try this one :) xxx

    Heather ♥
    www.hevzibev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it (: I definitely recommend it! The set doesn't seem to be online anymore but it may still be in a Superdrug store near you (: xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty polish!! :) x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is (: Can't go wrong with a bit of black & gold (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric