❆ Christmas Bits & Pieces ❆

Thursday, 1 January 2015


Happy New Year! I hope everyone has had an amazing time over the festive period spending time with loved ones & eating far to much food.. I definitely did! Today I thought I'd share some of the goodies I received for Christmas. I adore everything I got & can't possibly thank my loved ones enough. 

I would love to know what you got for Christmas. So if you have done a blog post/youtube video, feel free to leave the link in the comments below.

10 comments:

  1. You've got some lovely bits for Christmas! I've also blogged about what I got for Christmas - http://www.lisahh-jayne.com/2014/12/what-i-got-for-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: Going to give that a read now (: xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, It has been the best Christmas I've had for such a long time (: I hope you had a fab Christmas/New Year (: xx

      Delete
  3. You got some lovely things! I asked for the No7 brush but it was always out of stock in all the stores! I got a Magnitone instead! If you want to see what I got for Christmas then the link is here - http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2014.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: My boyfriends mum had a hard time getting mine online :/ I have heard some great things about Magnitone, I would to read your thoughts on it. I have had a good read of your Christmas post, you got some lovely things (: xx

      Delete
  4. Wow you got some lovely things, those slippers are so cute!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: They are so lovely, currently keeping my feet nice & warm xx

      Delete
  5. You've got some gorgeous stuff! Jelly!!!
    xx

    HannahMarieBeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric