What I've Bought #22 | Boxing Day Sale Bagains

Thursday, 8 January 2015


I couldn't manage to stay away from the boxing day sales but unfortunately they were slightly disappointing as I only managed to pick up three things..although my bank balance may see that as a good thing. 

 When the sales come around, I always try to pick up some bits & bobs for next Christmas. I went onto Boots as they always have incredible Christmas sets but only managed to get something for my sister & her other half as most of the good things were already sold out. I then spotted the Starbucks cocoa trio which was reduced from £10 to £5 but no one I know drinks a lot of hot chocolate...except for me... I love Starbucks & I have recently became a little addicted to hot chocolate. It was clearly meant to be! It contains three different flavoured hot chocolate sachets - Double Chocolate, Marshmallow & Salted Caramel. I have already tried the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate & it's amazing! The stacking tins are also really cute, so I will definitely be finding a use for them.

I have been hunting for a new purse for quite a while now but couldn't find one that I liked that didn't cost an arm & leg. I then received an email from New Look mentioning that they currently had a sale, so I went to have a look & found this gorgeous black glitter laser cut purse which had been reduced from £10 to £7 & then down to £5. I've been after a new pair of black ankle boots but can never seem to find a pair I like & it's the case this time but I did find a pair of Black glitter tassel loafers which went from £18.99 to £6 I believe. They are incredibly comfy & went perfectly with my New Years day outfit.

Did you get anything in the sales? 



8 comments:

  1. I love the shoes you got and they are such a bargain as well! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous (: I'm so glad I got them, especially as they sold out so quickly xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the shoes, they are gorgeous :) x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make any outfit look so amazing :D I'm been trying to keep them for special occasions but I want to wear them pretty much all the time xx

      Delete
  3. I love those shoes they are absolutely gorgeous, I struggle to find glam flats xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing (: I haven't been able to find any really nice ones for such a long time but these will come in handy for so many occasions. xx

      Delete
  4. Those shoes are adorable! Wish I'd made the most of the sales xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they (: I wish I got my hands on more goodies to be honest (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric