Urban Decay Naked Palette

Tuesday, 9 December 2014


This is a palette I have lusted after for so long! It's absolutely stunning & a great 'do it all' palette. For me, I could want to wear a really pretty, neutral eye & then the next day I could want to go all out & be more edgy. With the naked palette, I can do just that. 

The eyeshadows come in a velvet case that has a magnetic closure & a small but great mirror. It also contains a double sides brush which I am yet to use.

The palette is a warm-toned neutral palette that contains 10 shimmer & 2 matte shades. The quality is incredible! They are well pigmented, buttery soft & apply like a dream. They have minimal fallout & stay in place all day long without budging what so ever. My favourites from the palette are Virgin, Sidecar & Toasted. When used together they create a lovely neutral eye that can be worn anywhere. If I want to make it a little more edgy, I add a bit of buck into the crease & darkhorse onto the top & lower lash line. 

All in all, this has quickly become my go to palette. It is amazing quality & has all the shades to create both day & night looks without needing to switch to another palette. 

What are your favourite shades from the Naked palette?
 

8 comments:

  1. really need it in my life, do they crease though? I have extremely oily lids! Merry Christmas xx

    Rose
    http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great palette (: I've only used the palette with a primer underneath & they don't crease at all. Merry Christmas lovely (: xx

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite Naked palette. The shades are beautiful aren't they :) x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely (: They are, they can create so many different looks without the need to switch to a different palette (: xx

      Delete
  3. I have the Naked 2 but I've been wanting to try this one for a while now, the shades are so pretty!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend this palette, it's amazing (: I have had my eye on the naked 2 for a while, what are your favourite shades? xx

      Delete
  4. I feel like the only blogger who doesn't own a Naked Palette! I love the Naked Basics palette with the matte shadows, I'll have to treat myself! Thank you for letting me know about the links, Ash. I don't know what happened there! The asos items had sold out and the links seem to have change itself! Thanks again for the heads up, hope you're enjoying the festive season xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore the naked basics palette, it's perfection. I definitely recommend this palette, the shades are amazing (:
      No problem, I can just imagine how frustrating it would be if I found out my links had messed up but no one let me know :/ Have a wonderful Christmas xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric