The Me Time Tag

Thursday, 18 December 2014


 As I haven't had enough time to post on my usual schedule, I've been trying to get at least one post done when I have some free time. While I was having a little blog browse I can across the me time tag on Angelica's blog. I really enjoy tags not only because they are quick & simple but you get to know a little bit more about my personality.

1. What do you like to watch or read during me-time?
I have recently got the 3rd series of Grimm & the 5th series of The Vampire Diaries. So I have loving watching them when I have some spare time. I'm not currently reading any books at the moment but I have been loving Kat's blog lately.

2. What do you wear during me-time?
 I like to be super comfy, so I'm probably in pjs but I have recently found the comfiest pair of leggings that I have pretty much been living in.

 3. What are your favourite me-time beauty products?
When I have a bit of me time, I like to give my skin a good pamper. I adore the Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask & Garnier Goodbye Dry Moisturiser.

4. Current favourite nail polish?
I not so recently won a nail polish giveaway which included OPI Black Cherry Chutney. It is such a gorgeous vampy purple/black shade. It has been on my nails ever since!

 5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
I am a sucker for crisps, so I'm probably munching on a few packets & as it's now incredibly cold, nothing makes me feel all warm & cosy like a Gingerbread Latte or Galaxy Hot Chocolate. 

6. Current favourite candle?
I actually have two favourites at the moment, both of which I got last year for Christmas. I have been loving Christmas Wreath by Yankee Candle & the Vanilla & Roasted Chesnut candles by  No.24. They smells lovely & have really got me feeling festive.
 
7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
I don't really do anything outdoors as I just really love being warm & cosy at home.
 
8. Would you ever go and watch a film alone?
I personally wouldn't, only because I'm really not a fan of the cinema because I haven't had the best experiences when I have gone.

9. Favourite online shop?
I love browsing Ebay, the bargains are insane but I have recently discovered a shop called Red Bubble which sell tee's, home decor, tote bags etc. that have some amazing independent artwork on them. 

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?
 I don't get a lot of me time but when I do, I just like to relax. I spend my time taking photographs, doodling, listening to music, watching my favourite tv series or playing a video game. I wear comfy clothes & am usually make up free or if I have a lot of time, I'll try to create an amazing look that I can take my time with. Oh & I drink a lot of latte's/tea/coke & probably eat more than I should.

Have you done the me time tag? Leave me a link below, as I'd love to read what you do when you have some time to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric