Christmas Nail Art #2

Thursday, 25 December 2014


It's Christmas!!! I hope you're all having a wonderful day opening presents, eating lots of food & spending time with your loved ones. Even though I did this a few days before Christmas, I though I'd post it today as I'm trying to get back into my schedule. I was going to do the Santa I did last year but after a quick pinterest search, I decided to try this adorable snowman suit. It didn't come out as well as I hoped but I am still pretty happy with it. 

Products I used to create the snowman suit:
Base Colour - Mua Whitewash
Scarf - Nails Inc St James & Ciate Sand Dune
Buttons - Lumiere Black

Products I used for the rest of the nails:
Base Colour - Nails Inc St James
Sparkle - Mavala Pure Diamond

Are you rocking festive nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric