Christmas 2014 Photographs

Tuesday, 30 December 2014


I thought I'd share a few photographs from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Honestly this has been the best Christmas I've had in a long time & I owe it all to the wonderful people in my life. My dad & I spent the day together opening presents, playing with the dogs, listening to music & cooking a wonderful dinner. I was going to take a photo of it but honestly.. I couldn't wait to dig in. I then got ready to visit my boyfriend & his parents, we talked about our day, Matt showed me everything he got & then we ate some more. At 11pm, Matt & I made our way back to my house for some cheese & crackers with my dad before getting some well needed sleep.

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas. Feel free to leave links to any Christmas related posts on your blog/youtube.

I am already so excited for Christmas 2015 (:

 ♡

2 comments:

  1. Cute post!

    Happy New Year! :)
    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      Happy New Year lovely xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric