Christmas Makeup ☃

Saturday, 27 December 2014


As I used the exact same products for both Christmas eve & Christmas day, I thought I'd show you guys the look I came up with. I kept it quite simple, focusing more on the eyes than anything else. [ I may have gone a bit ott with the contour haha ]

Products Used:
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Extra Light Bisque
Mac Pro Long Wear - NW15 
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Ivory
L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder
Nyx Blush - Taupe [contour]
Beauty UK Baked Blush - Halo [highlight]
Soap & Glory Lid Stuff - Mudhoney [brows]
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
  Makeup Revolution Flawless Eyeshadow Palette - Copper Shimmer & Smudge
 L'Oreal Perfect Slim Super Liner
 MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara

What product did you use for your Christmas makeup?
 

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I hope you had a nice Christmas
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely (:
      I had an amazing Christmas, how was yours? xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric