Charity Shop Finds #3

Friday, 5 December 2014

Unicorn Tee - Asos
Jeggings - Asda/Charity Shop
Open Knit Cardigan - River Island/Charity Shop
Flats - Shoe Zone
Glasses - Ebay

 I not so recently started volunteering at a local charity shop, after finishing for the day I decided to have a look around & possibly treat myself to something as I'm trying to spend as little as possible on myself so I can concentrate on Christmas. I first picked up these gorgeous dark wash jeggings, I really liked the look of them but was a little hesitant as they are a size down from what I usually get. A few people have told me it looks like I've lost weight, so I thought I'd give them a chance. They not only fit perfectly but are incredibly comfy. I then picked up a open knit cardigan, I also sized down in this but by two sizes as it looked quite oversized. This also fits really well & keeps my lovely & warm. Both items were 99p each.

When my mum came down to visit a few weeks ago, she gave me some money for my birthday. Out of the money, I wanted to find a bag that I can wear in the crook of my arm, is a decent size & would be perfect for interviews/special occasions. While we had a look around in a few charity shops to find her a belt, I spotted this gorgeous black leather look bag & after a little inspection..I had to have it. I'm not sure what the brand is but it's such great quality. A bargain at £6.49.

Interesting little tidbit, all three items were from two different Barnardo's shops.

Have you found any charity shop bargains lately?

2 comments:

  1. I love a good nosey around the charity shops. My best bargain was a radley bag for £7!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too (: It's hard to say no to spending money when you volunteer though, I caught myself thinking "it is for a good cause, so it would be rude to say no" far to much haha (: That's such a great bargain :D xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric