What I've Bought #21

Thursday, 6 November 2014


As Christmas is around the corner, I have been trying to limit how much money I spend on myself. I like to get all my Christmas shopping out of the way as soon as possible. I only have a few things left to get, so I decided to treat myself to a few things that I have had my eye on for a while.

I have spotted this eyeshadow palette on a ton of blogs lately & instantly fell in love. There are 32 eyeshadows that range from matte skintone shades to shimmery burgundys. There is all the shades you could possibly need to create both day & night looks no matter the season. I am yet to try any of the eyeshadows but I have swatched a few & they are incredibly soft, pigmented & utterly gorgeous.

This is another product that has been on my wishlist for a long time. I recently saw it being featured on a few blogs & I knew it was time to pick it up. I'm yet to use it but it has been swatched, it is a pale pink shade with subtle shimmer. Even though this is described as a blush, for my skintone it works better as a highlight. I'm really excited to use this as I have been after a new highlighter for a while.
I'm blaming my boyfriends mum for this purchase! A little while ago she bought a few from the range, I gave them all a good sniff & fell in love with the scent of this one. I was originally going to wait until my Candy Floss one ran out but as I was in Asda anyway, I couldn't resist. For £1 each, the Dolly's Mixtures shower gels are incredibly scented, lather nicely & linger on the skin for ages.  

I find that all the nail art I want to do would look better with a white background. I decided to pick up this one from Mua as I have been so impressed with the other shades I have picked up. The formula is amazing - two coats & you are left with even, streak free nails that stay chip free for a long time. I also find that I actually manage to use up the polish & the bottle is quite small.

Have you picked up any goodies lately?


8 comments:

  1. OOh the varnish sounds fab I only recently picked up my first white polish, I am so behind with the times haha ! The blush sounds gorgeous as a highlighter too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mua do really great affordable polishes (: I don't think I could rock just white nails but it seems to be needed for all my Christmas nail art I want to try out (: The swatches look incredible, I'll let you know how I get on when I've applied it to the face (: xx

      Delete
  2. I need to get myself a Flawless palette from Makeup Revolution :-)

    Serene xoxo

    www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The shades are stunning, let me know if you pick it up & what you think of it (: xx

      Delete
  3. I'm still hesitating on getting the Flawless palette, is it any good? xx

    Rose
    http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only swatched a few of the shades but they seem amazing. I'm going to use it tomorrow & there will hopefully be a post soon on what I think. From what I've read, it definitely seems worth it (: xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Flawless eye-shadow palette! I've had it for a while now and can't believe how many different looks I have created. It's definitely helped me to experiment with shades I wouldn't usually look at! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like the perfect palette (: There is a olive shade in there that I would never look at but I'm so tempted to try it out, it looks beautiful (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric