So...I'm poorly.

Saturday, 8 November 2014


There wasn't going to be a post today as I'm quite poorly & it doesn't seem to be going anywhere which isn't the best thing as I have a million things that need to be done. It's always the same isn't it? I was thinking about all the things that I could do to make myself feel better & I decided it would be an interesting blog post.
  • Put on your favourite pjs, get cosy on the sofa & watch your favourite tv series/film.
  • Have lots of hot drinks. I am currently living off hot honey & lemon juice.
  • Take a nap. [ I like to sleep lots! ]
  • Have a lovely hot shower or bath & give yourself a little pamper.
  • Enjoy some homemade stew! It never fails to make me feel better.
  • Snuggle up! I love nothing more than having a cuddle when I'm sick. It's really comforting.
  • Plan some blog posts or if you feel up to it, take some photographs.
  • Make a playlist of all your favourite songs & sing/dance your heart out.

I very rarely get sick but when the colder months come around, I get one hell of..well a bit of everything. From the flu, migraines, sickness & lots of other things to ruin your day/week..It's a nightmare. I'm the type of person that will be miserable pretty much 99% of the time that I'm sick so, I always like to take time to pamper myself [if I have the energy] & keep warm as it makes me feel a lot better & less grumpy. 

It's crazy how long it's taken me to write such a little post. Hopefully I will get better soon to write some posts for next week but if not, see you soon (:

What are your favourite things to do when you're poorly?

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon lovely! Definitely PJS, nice drinks, food to help it pass and some music- although if migraine then nice cooling cream for the temples, get the fan on, an eye mask xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, so do I. A fan would be nice right now, I've gone from being freezing to absolutely boiling in about 5 minutes D: I think I'm going to curl up in bed & watch some Vampire Diaries (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric