Loving Lately #6

Saturday, 1 November 2014


I've noticed that I have been reaching for a few products more often than anything else lately. I'm always changing up my products, I don't stick to the same thing for to long but with these products I haven't even thought about reaching for something else.

Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
Since I cut my hair I've noticed that it needs to be styled more. I don't like to use a lot of heat on my hair but when I do, I have been loving this. It guards against heat styling tools up to 230 degrees celcius, doesn't leave any residue & dries pretty quickly. After I have styled my hair, it looks super shiny & stays frizz free. I have also noticed that the ends of my hair don't feel as dry after using heat. 

Dolly's Mixtures Candy Floss Shower Gel
 Oh My Goodness! This is the best smelling shower gel I have ever smelt...ever! It smells exactly like someone has just whipped up some glorious candy floss. The quality is amazing, it lathers up really well with only a small amount needed & the best part is..it's only £1. They have a ton of other delicious scents available...I want them all.

Nip+Fab Cherry Tarte Body Butter
 As much as I love the colder months, it doesn't half make my skin dry. I decided to whip out this from the back of my cupboard & I'm so glad I did. It has a really thick & creamy consistency but sinks in quickly, making it the perfect bedtime body butter. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft & has banished the horrible dry skin feeling. It also smells amazing, it is quite strong but being a lot more subtle when applied.

What have you been loving lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric