Blog Sale Bargains #10 | Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Chantilly

Friday, 28 November 2014


This is defiantly my favourite blog sale bargain! I have read a million & one reviews about the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer but as much as I wanted to try it out, I couldn't justify the price tag. I spotted the shade Chantilly on a blog sale for around £9 or £10 & I had to snap it up right there & then.

The concealer comes in a lipgloss style tube with a twist off matte black lid. It has a long wand & a doe foot applicator.

I have the shade Chantilly which is the lightest shade available, it has a slight yellow undertone.

The concealer has a thick but super creamy consistency, it covers everything from blemishes to crazy dark circles with little product & minimal blending needed. One of my favourite things about this concealer is that it is incredibly moisturising, so it doesn't cling to dry patches no matter how dry my skin is. It effortlessly glides over the skin, concealing everything that needs to be covered while giving the skin a very natural, radiant & flawless finish that lasts all day long with no creasing what so ever.

All in all, I adore this concealer even though it is a little pricey. It may become my one 'naughty' purchase as it is an amazing product. It conceals & brightens my skin perfectly without creasing or feeling heavy at all. It's great for people with dry skin & the shade range is fantastic. 

Are you a fan of Nars? What is your favourite brightening concealer?

10 comments:

  1. What a bargain!! It's the one product that I've always wanted to try so fingers crossed I'll be able to get it at a great price too! :)

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend checking out a few blog sales, it's amazing what bargains you can get. It's a lovely concealer, hopefully you can get your hands on one (: xx

      Delete
  2. Blog sales are such a great way to get your hands on high end products at a fraction of the cost. I am yet to try anything from Nars but this concealer has been on my wish list for a while now. I am currently using Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to brighten the under eye area x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, I have found so many great products for a fraction of the price. I usually come across a ton of Nars products for sale, although most of them are shades I wouldn't personally wear. I love the wake me up foundation but I am yet to try the concealer. Do you have a blog post for it? xx

      Delete
  3. I am a HUGE nars fan but mainly lip colours, after hearing such good things about their concealers I really need to nab one xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of their lip products, what are your favourites? I definitely recommend it (: If I spot one on a blog sale, I'll let you know :D xx

      Delete
  4. I've never tried anything by NARS before but have heard so many glowing reviews that I may just have to give them a go. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried a few things & have been really impressed with all of them. I definitely recommend trying them out (: xx

      Delete
  5. What a bargain - wish I could find one for that price in my shade! Love this concealer :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: I'm sure one will pop up soon, it's amazing what you can find on a blog sale (: Isn't it amazing?! It will be a sad day when it runs out xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric