Wishlist #31 - Happy Birthday To Me

Saturday, 22 November 2014




I'm not sick anymore! *Happy Dance* It was a horrible experience, it's usually pretty bad but has never lasted for nearly two whole weeks before D: I have not so recently started volunteering at a local charity shop which I'm really enjoying & with a bunch of other things going on at the moment, I'm not sure when I will be able to blog properly again but as it's my 21st birthday on Tuesday, I thought I'd share the few things that I would like to receive. I never really want much for my birthday, I'm always much more excited for Christmas. I always prefer to get the box set instead of watching the series on tv as I just can't watch one episode at a time. Both The Vampire Diaries & Grimm have been on my wishlist for a while & asked for them a little while before my birthday. I have gotten back into reading & have heard amazing things about Gone Girl, I usually get a bit of money so I'll probably pick up that aswell as the lovely striped notebook & scrabble mug. Can never have enough. I've seen the Tetris Lamp in a few of Emma Blackery's videos & I really love how it looks, so it would be a cool addition to my room.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing (: The blocks are changeable so you can have it any shape you want :D xx

      Delete
  2. Glad you are feeling better :) You should definitely get hold of Gone Girl, it's a great read.

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I'm going to pick it up soon hopefully (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric