Autumn

Tuesday, 4 November 2014


Autumn is my favourite time of year, I love everything about it! I thought I'd share a few of the things that I'm currently loving/looking forward to.

  • Autumn Leaves
  • Gingerbread Latte
  • Fluffy Socks
  • Candles & Wax Tarts
  • Dark Lips & Nails
  • Scarves, Hats & Gloves
  • Onesie Time!
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Checked Print
  • Homemade Beef Stew
  • Rainy Days Under The Duvet
  • Christmas Is Coming!
  • Warm Coats & Ankle Boots
  • Dark Chilly Nights
  • Soup & Crusty Bread
  • Hot Chocolate
What do you love about Autumn?

 ♡

2 comments:

  1. EEEK all of the above please but especially soup and crusty bread haha, I am all about the cold weather food xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (:
      It's so lovely! I've been loving vegetable soup at the moment but there is a tin of salmon soup in my cupboard that has my name all over it. I hope it's nice haha. Me too, it's much more satisfying than warm weather food in my opinion (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric