What I've Bought #20

Tuesday, 21 October 2014


As Christmas is slowly approaching, I haven't really bought much for myself. I always like to start my Christmas shopping fairly early because it just makes it a little less stressful. I have managed to pick up a few clothing items though, some were purchased months ago & a few a little more recently, so I thought I'd throw them all into one post.

Whenever I'm in Asda, I have to check out the clothes. I found the amazing Batman tshirt in the mens section while heading to the tills. It has all the Batman logos that has ever been used on it & the quality is really great. 

Asos has been a little hit & miss with me for quite a while now but in August I came across this incredible unicorn tshirt & just needed it in my life. The print & colour choices are amazing, it fits really well & the quality is just incredible. 

I recently had an interview & didn't feel confident in anything I had in my wardrobe, I decided to have a look on the New Look website & came across this beautiful tunic dress. I don't usually wear dresses, I don't really think I can pull them off but as soon as I put this on, I felt incredible. The quality is really good, it's quite thick so it kept me warm when I was outside & it has pockets which came in handy to keep important items safe.

I recently went to Primark with my boyfriend & his mum, I found so many things I loved but unfortunately they didn't have my size. So, I only left with two pairs of jeans, a pair of boots & a pair of flatforms. I love Primark jeans - they are super comfy, fit well & last a long time. I needed a pair of boots to go with my interview dress & I really loved the simple silver buckle & cut out detail. I have been obsessed with the flatforms, I am a sucker for anything leopard print & they are incredibly comfortable. The only problem I have with Primark is that I do have to size down when it comes to Primark shoes though, I'm usually an 8 but I tend to have to get a 6.

Primark Ankle Boots £15 
Primark Leopard Print Flatforms £8
Primark Black Skinny Jeans x2 £7
Asos Unicorn Tshirt £16 
George At Asda Batman Tshirt £8 
New Look Check Print Tunic Dress £22.99

So, that's everything I have bought lately. I have a massive clothing wishlist at the moment so after my Christmas shopping is done, you may be seeing another clothing haul. 

Have you bought any clothing bits & pieces lately?

2 comments:

  1. Those flatforms looks so cute! I really need a new pair, ooft so tempted!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are (: Primark had so many great ones, I definitely recommend checking them out (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric