Today's Face - Cranberry Eyes

Tuesday, 7 October 2014


After purchasing Cranberry I have been trying to think of ways I could incorporate it into my makeup routine without straying to far out of my comfort zone. I came up with a look that not only screams Autumn to me but makes Cranberry a little more wearable.

I patted Cranberry all over the lid & sightly blended out the edges with the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush & then worked a tiny bit of Woodwinked into the crease with the Mua E3 Blending and Shadow Brush. A teeny amount of liner, lashings of mascara & I kept the rest of my face pretty natural. 

Products Used:
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector - Extra Light Bisque
Nars Radient Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation - Porcelain 
L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder
Nyx Blush - Taupe [contour]
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette - Streak [Blush & Highlighter]
Soap & Glory Lid Stuff - Mudhoney [brows]
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
Mac Cranberry
Mac Woodwinked
L'Oreal Perfect Slim Super Liner
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
The Body Shop Mango Lip Butter

 How do you incorporate berry shades into your look?

♡  

6 comments:

  1. WIT WOO those eyes look incredible miss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makeup look is stunning! It really suits you! I love MAC cranberry and I it looks lovely on you! xx

    I did a smokey eye look on my blog here! I'd love it if you checked it out! xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      It's such a beautiful shade, perfect for Autumn (:

      I'd be happy to have a look (: xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love Cranberry on you! It's such a perfect shade for Fall.

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was a little worried it wouldn't look right on my super pale skin but I love it so much (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric