The Purrrrrfect Bag

Saturday, 25 October 2014


I take a bag everywhere I go, if I don't there is always something I end up needing. I recently went shopping with my dad to help him pick a few Christmas gifts out, I left my bag at home which means I didn't have my purse but more specifically I didn't have my Boots advantage card, Costa coffee club card or my Superdrug Beautycard. Think of the points! D: I love a good backpack/rucksack, they sit comfortably on my shoulders which means I have my hands free to do whatever they need to do. I also find that they fit quite a lot more in than any of my other bags which may or may not be a good thing... I do tend to take a bunch of stuff I probably won't need but the 'just in case' thing happens. I not so recently picked up this gorgeous cat rucksack from Asda, it was about £12 & I just love everything about it from the stitched eye & whisker detailing to the furry ears & tummy to the little metal button nose. The straps are adjustable so I can always make sure it sits as comfortably as possible & it has a drawstring & magnetic clasp feature to make sure everything is safe in your bag at all times. There is also a little zip pocket inside for any super important/hard to find items. 


What I love most about this bag is that because 99.9% of my outfits are pretty casual that the rucksack goes nicely with anything I chuck on which means I don't have to swap bags a lot. I am looking for a more smarter bag for special occasions, so if you have any recommendations please let me know in the comments below.
  
I got the rucksack from my local Asda store but I haven't been able to find it online. So, if you do want to get your hands on this incredibly roomy, comfortable bag of adorableness then hopefully they will have it in a store near you. If you're not a cat person then they also have a dog & owl version.
What bag are you currently using?

♡ 

4 comments:

  1. YAY we love Asda bargains and this is super cute xx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely (: Asda has some amazing bit's & bob's for great prices xx

      Delete
  2. This bag looks so cute! It definitely comes in handy for a casual daily look! :)

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely? It has become my go to bag for casual days. It makes shopping a breeze xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric