The Autumn Tag

Saturday, 4 October 2014

 Source

I did Georgina's Autumn Tag last year & really enjoyed it, so I could resist doing this years version. For me, Autumn is the best season & something about it makes me super happy.

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
I recently tried Gingerbread Latte & it was delicious but it wasn't from a coffee shop, so if I was getting a drink from Starbucks/Costa it would be any caramel flavoured iced coffee type drink.

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I'm gonna have to go with boots. I love scarfs & gloves but I get so warm super quick so they get uncomfortable after a while.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't have a particular song or band but I'm currently loving Maroon 5 - Maps, Creed - My Sacrifice & Paramore - For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I don't usually have a certain scent but I have noticed that I'm reaching for Katy Perry - Killer Queen more than anything else at the moment.
 
5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I generally burn wax tarts & I'm really loving the Salted Caramel one by Yankee Candle. It is heavenly.
 
6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
  • Colourful & Crunchy leaves.
  • Wrapping up all warm & cozy.
  •  My boyfriends mums homemade stew with crusty bread *drools*
  •  How cold it gets. Aswell as getting super hot, I get insanely cold - It is the perfect excuse to take my duvet to the sofa & snuggle up to my boyfriend. I have a few blankets near the sofa for this reason but I do love my duvet. 

7.  Favourite makeup look? 
I change up the majority of my makeup everyday but I have recently came across an amazing eye look. I have been using Mac Cranberry all over the lid & woodwinked in the crease/outer corner. It just screams Autumn to me.
 
8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Lots of hot drinks, cozy snuggles in my onsie with the boyfriend, seeing my nephews & niece in the cutest, coziest outfits & homemade stew with extra dumplings.

What are your favourite things about Autumn?


6 comments:

  1. Homemade stew... yummmm! Now I am craving some lol

    My favorite things about autumn are the weather, Halloween and pumpkin carving!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best thing about cold weather (:

      I love how cold it gets, I can actually wear my fluffy socks aha (: I'd love to see your pumpkin carving designs this year (: xx

      Delete
  2. Gingerbread lattes are the bloody best, even though it's getting colder I loved the iced one from costa- starbucks isn't my bag ;) you've made me excited for even colder weather to come! xxx



    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are (: I have recently become obsessed with the Costa Caramel Latte Cooler, it's delicious :D I used to be obsessed with Starbucks but I rarely go now :/ Yay, cold weather is the best (: xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. (:
      It really is, I wish it could always be Autumn haha xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric