NOTD | Matte Pastel Confetti

Thursday, 9 October 2014


Even though it's autumn, I'm still enjoying the pastel shades. I decided on a L'Oreal combo - Nouvelle Vague Nail Polish & Confetti Top Coat. I wasn't a fan of how glossy it looked, so I decided to use my favourite matte top coat - Rimmel Lycra Pro Matte Finish Top Coat. I'm pretty sure it's been discontinued which is a shame but if you know a great affordable matte top coat, please leave a comment below. I find that with the Confetti Top Coat, less  is more & I'm not a fan of each nail looking the same. I quickly sweep the brush across the nail & dab the brush on to the nail if needed.

What nail looks have you been rocking lately?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely nails :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are very pretty I love a light/pastel with glitter xxx


    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      I adore pastel nails, looks great all year round (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric